Snickers Candy Bar RecipeIngredients
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 3/4 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Salted Peanuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package Caramels
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on bottom of 9 X 13 cake pan- put in refrigerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
- Boil 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup evaporated milk together for 5 minutes.
- Take off stove and add 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups salted and chopped peanuts.
- Pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
- Melt 14 ounces of caramels with 1/4 cup whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
- Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
- Return to chill until set up.
- Store in refrigerator to keep from getting too soft and to aid in cutting and serving.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We'll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You'll love it.
Use your Homemade Snickers to Make These Delicious and Fun Recipes...
- Oh-So-Easy Snickers Cookies Recipe - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipe
- Snickers Apple Trifle Recipe - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipe
- Snickers Cupcakes Recipe - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipe
- Snickers Popcorn Recipe - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipe
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipe
- Snickers Cocktails (3 Recipes!) - CLICK HERE NOW for the Recipes
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home“Ice cream perfection in a word: Jeni’s.” –Washington Post
James Beard Award Winner: Best Baking and Dessert Book of 2011!
At last, addictive flavors, and a breakthrough method for making creamy, scoopable ice cream at home, from the proprietor of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, whose artisanal scooperies in Ohio are nationally acclaimed.
Now, with her debut cookbook, Jeni Britton Bauer is on a mission to help foodies create perfect ice creams, yogurts, and sorbets—ones that are every bit as perfect as hers—in their own kitchens.
Frustrated by icy and crumbly homemade ice cream, Bauer invested in a $50 ice cream maker and proceeded to test and retest recipes until she devised a formula to make creamy, sturdy, lickable ice cream at home.
Filled with irresistible color photographs, this delightful cookbook contains 100 of Jeni’s jaw-droppingly delicious signature recipes—from her Goat Cheese with Roasted Cherries to her Queen City Cayenne to her Bourbon with Toasted Buttered Pecans. Fans of easy-to-prepare desserts with star quality will scoop this book up.
How cool is that?
Snickers photo, info and history from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Photo is in the public domain. Info and history are used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution- ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License License.