Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
1 Pound Phillips Crab Meat- Jumbo Lump or Backfin
8 Tablespoon Butter
24 ounces Heavy Cream
1 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (in oil), chopped
1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup grated Romano Cheese
8 ounces Snow Peas, trimmed and blanched
1 pound Fettuccini, cooked according to package directions and rinsed with cold water
Fresh Basil to garnish
1. Heat large saute pan and add butter.
2. Add cream and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer until cream begins to turn pale yellow and reduces by 25%.
4. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cheeses. Stir well until sauce is smooth.
5. Add crab meat, stirring gently in order not to break up any large lumps.
6. Add snow peas and fettuccini.
7. Stir gently until well combined and heated throughout.
8. Garnish with fresh basil.
For more Phillips recipes visit their website