- 1 12 pounds thigh meat or dark meat -- cut bite size chunks
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 12 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 12 teaspoons garlic salt
- 12 teaspoons ginger powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 12 cup bourbon
- 14 cup water
- Mix teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, ginger, brown sugar, 12 cup white grape juice and bourbon.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Pour 13 sauce on chicken pieces and mix.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Refrigerate leftover sauce.
- Braise chicken with marinade on medium-low heat until cooked.
- Remove from frying pan.
- In a 2-quart sauce pan heat remainder of bourbon sauce and add 12 cup of white grape juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar with 14 cup water.
- Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is disolved.
- Add chicken to sauce and stir until chicken is coated and ready to serve.
If you like this recipe -
I think you should try out the Bourbon Soaked Smoked Chuck Roast Recipe on The Weekend Grillers
It's not a "restaurant recipe" -- but I don't think you will mind.