Thank you to Nancy and the Groff Family for their comments on the recipe for Macaroni Grill's Pasta Milano (the VERY FIRST recipe on this blog way back when.) They said I should have included a recipe for the roasted garlic cream sauce called for.
And they are right. I should have.
Here is a good one that I use.
Thanks for keeping me straight.
Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped Garlic
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Beef Base or 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in a small amount of butter until soft but not brown, about a minute.
- Add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste
- Let the sauce simmer, reduce and become thicker, about 10 minutes.