Have you visited Everyday Lists Lately?
If not you've missed out on some very popular lists and forms:
March 24th - Restaurant Record Book and Weekly Menu Planner
March 31st - Spring Cleaning Checklist
April 7th - Moving Box Labling Kit and Record Box
April 14th - Passwords Record Keeping Book
Like the March Cookbooks on this site, all the List are FREE to download and ready to print.
Head on over to Everyday Lists now and get yours.
Ben and Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk
1/4 cup White chocolate; chop coarse
1/4 cup Semisweet chocoate; chopped
1/4 cup Pecan halves; chopped
1/4 cup Walnuts; chop coarse
1/4 cup Chocolate covered almonds; cut in half
4 oz Unsweetened chocolate
1 cup Milk
2 Large Eggs
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Heavy or whipping cream
1 teas Vanilla extract
1/2 teas Salt
1. Combine the coarsely chopped chocolate, pecans, walnuts and chocolate covered almonds in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
2. Melt the unsweetened chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water.
3. Whisk in the milk, a little at a time, and heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4. Remove from the heat and let cool.
5. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1−2 minutes.
6. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
7. Add the cream, vanilla and salt and whisk to blend.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture into the cream mixture and blend. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 1−3 hours, depending on your refrigerator.
9. Transfer the cream mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
10. After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the chocolate and nuts, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
Makes one quart.