I speak from much experience when I say these are easy to make. I have made them many times for my son and his friends. I've also made them for my family and friends -- both in the morning and at night.
I once made them for breakfast for a large group in a rented chalet in Gatlinburg, TN. There were enough of us and the right amount of days that we each picked a meal to make for everyone. I chose a breakfast and made this Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls Recipe. Needless to say, it was a BIG hit.
- 1/2 cup warm Water
- 2 packages dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 1/2 ounce package Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 cups Flour
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- In a bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- In large bowl, prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
- Add margarine, eggs and salt. Mix well.
- Add yeast mixture. Blend.
- Gradually add flour; knead until smooth. Place in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down dough and let rise again.
- Then roll out on floured board to 34 x 21" size.
- Spread softened butter over surface.
- In bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over top. Roll up very tightly.
- With knife every 2 inches.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Take hand and lightly press down on each roll.
- Cover and let rise until double again.
- Bake at 350 15−20 minutes. Remove when they start to turn golden. DON'T OVER BAKE.
- Frost warm rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We'll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You'll love it.
I Love Cinnamon Rolls!
Nothing says comfort food like a batch of cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven.
Here you'll find 50 recipes for a variety of sticky buns everyone will love, from traditional favorites such as Orange-Toffee, Pumpkin Streusel, or Coffee-Maple Glazed Cinnamon Rolls to more exotic flavors, such as Moroccan Rose Petal Cinnamon Rolls or Szechuan Pepper Cinnamon Rolls with Fresh Ginger Glaze.
Also included are traditional recipes from Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, and other countries.