To go with yesterday's Olive Garden Chicken Scampi you can offer your guests a big bowl of that wonderful salad they bring to the table at Olive Garden.
This is very easy to make and utterly refreshing.
Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipes
- 1 bag American Blend Dole Salad
- 4-5 slices Red Onion
- 4-6 Black Olives
- 2-4 Banana Peppers
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1 small Tomato Quartered
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Chill one salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Place bag of salad in bowl.
- On top of the lettuce put red onion, black olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.
- Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
- Add plenty of Olive Garden Salad Dressing. (Recipe Follows)
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Romano Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt - or one clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We'll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You'll love it.
Extra Virgin: Recipes and Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen
In Extra Virgin, food, family, and style come together in a celebration of the pleasures of the rustic Italian table with 120 recipes for simple yet exquisite meals that are accessible, full of fresh flavor, and easy to prepare.
Gabriele is a traditional Italian with a big heart, and Debi is an outgoing, brash New York City girl. Their sassy and playful exchanges illuminate what’s important in everyday life: good food and a lot of love.
Ranging from traditional antipasti and soups to their spin on entrees, pizzas, and desserts, recipes include Pecorino and Honey Dip, a sweet and salty way to start a meal; tangy, luscious Grilled Apricots with Goat Cheese Ricotta, inspired by wild Tuscan apricot trees; and Sausage and Beans, which offers hints of fennel in a Tuscan red sauce. Here, too, are Braised Artichokes softened in guanciale-infused oil, Breakfast Pizza, and Coffee Granita just as Italians make it.
So flag these recipes, get sauce on them, let splashes of olive oil mark the pages— and invite Debi and Gabriele’s charisma and passion for cooking to spill into your kitchen.
Photo of Olive Garden's Salad and Dressing By darktek13 - WEBSITE. Used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.